Katy Perry’s False Eyelash Line


With the number of hair color changes she’s made lately, Katy Perry could practically create her own line of dyes. But the “California Gurl” has different plans: on the tail of her second fragrance release, the singer is launching a line of false lashes, Katy Perry by Eylure.

“I have worn Eylure lashes all the way through my tour and really loved them,” Perry says in a statement. “When it came to having a range of my own, I wanted everyone to have a great experience with my lashes. Eylure was really the best choice for me to work with.”

According to a release, Perry was quite hands-on in the development of the lashes, as well as the packaging, which features a ’40s-style ice cream parlor logo, in keeping with the sweet theme of her California Dreams tour.

The four lash varieties include “Sweetie Pie,” dainty, natural lashes; “Oh, Honey,” a fuller set; “Cool Kitty,” shorter and suitable for daytime; and “Oh, My,” bold, attention-grabbing lashes. “This style is full of texture, but lightweight and very wearable,” Perry says of the latter, based on Eylure’s double lashes. “The perfect accessory for your eyes.”

Perry’s lashes hit ULTA stores and ulta.com in February, and retail for $6.99 per set.
Tell us: Would you try Perry-branded false lashes?

source


0 comments:

Post a Comment