is Joe Jonas saying sorry to ex-girlfriend, Demi Lovato, in his new song I'm Sorry?


Is Joe Jonas apologizing to ex-girlfriend, Demi Lovato, in his new song I'm Sorry? The Jonas Brother and his Camp Rock co-star had a very public relationship (and break-up) just before Lovato checked herself into rehab.
During that tense time, Joe Jonas began dating Twilight beauty, Ashley Greene, leaving Demi Lovato seeming sad and jealous. Many fans believed that the break-up with Joe, and his new relationship, sent Demi over the edge.

Jonas has confirmed that I'm Sorry is about one of his past relationships.
However, Joe has been known as a bit of ladies man, dating not only Demi, but also Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle, and Ashley Greene.
"I'm Sorry is really honest," Joe said. "It's saying, I screwed up. I didn't cheat on the person, but just I messed up and I wanted the person back. I'm just putting it all on the table saying, 'I'm sorry. I wish I could have you back.'"

Fan are going crazy over twitter because of this




source 1 & 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment